Autohide problem
Alain
2005-05-03 21:05:43 UTC
I use OB set to autohide, placed at the top of the screen. Whenever I left-click ANYTHING or
anywhere on the bar, it instantly hides. This make it impossible do doubleclick any tray icon, makes
it almost impossible to adjust the bar's size or resize a section. After it has hiden this way, the
bar don't react to the mouse until I click the desktop outside the area that it shouls occupy.
Clicking in any open window or DX object don't enable me to reacivate the bar. When I click the
desktop, the bar reapears to re-hide itself very fase.

One thing I'd like would be the abilety to set the show/hide speed, from instant (no animation) to
very slow.

OS: Win2K sp4.
OB 1.99b[b].002 theme: winXP use WB skin, DX 3.00a[b].003 personal theme, WFX 2.20a[b].003, WB
4.51.047, TLP 1.13[b].002, BandVWM 1.95b[b].003

Alain
Buck Paiva
2005-05-16 04:27:52 UTC
I have had similar problems with OB 1.65 and previous versions. I use
auto-hide at the bottom of the screen and I never know whether or not I
will be able to get the bar to appear. 80% of the time, I'd say it'll
shows up.

But, there is the other 20% of the time when it won't show up when I
move the mouse to the bottom, or it will show up BEHIND the taskbar and
I can just see the top of it. Sometimes, I have to press the hot key to
get the bar to show, but then sometimes THAT won't work either and I
have to go to the start menu and start the app from there. It's bizarre.

Buck